eQSuite™ is our proprietary Web-based, HIPAA compliant system that offers 24/7 online availability to:
To sign up for a free Webinar session, click on the Registration tab on the left side of this page. The fundamentals for review are the same for CABG or Back Surgery. We will focus on our audience's needs.
Please set up as a conference-style meeting with a projector and teleconference phone. If you are attending as a group, please register only once for your hospital.
Once you submit your registration online, an email confirmation will be sent to the registrant with instructions for joining the Webinar.
- Submit prior authorization review requests
- Obtain real-time status updates of your prior authorization review requests
- Respond to requests for additional information for pended reviews
- Submit online helpline queries
- View or print provider-specific notification/determination letters
- Access provider-specific data reports
Contact your IT help desk to ensure your computer meets these standard requirements:
- Computer with Intel Pentium 4 or higher CPU and monitor
- Windows XP SP2 or higher
- 1 GB free hard drive space
- 512 MB memory
- Broadband Internet connection
eQSuite™ requires Internet browsers that support HTML5 as well as the latest W3C standards. The current version and the two prior major releases of any of the following browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer
The following browsers and their predecessors will no longer be supported:
Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 7, and Safari 3